The Osceola Fire Department originated on September
24, 1912. The first fire station on record was located in the 200
block of S. Pecan St and the first truck was a 1932 American LaFrance.
Past Fire Chiefs are W.W. Prewitt, L.W. Walters, Doug Fletcher, J.W.
Taylor, Andy Fortner, Fred Hendrix, Eldon Walker and Phillip Fleming
is presently serving as Chief of the Osceola Fire Department.