of Osceola Public Works department is responsible for maintaining
the road system, water facilities, sanitation and utilities.
Please use the links to the right for more details and information
or contact us with concerns or other inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Public Works Department
- Coordinating with state and federal agencies to insure compliance
- Working with engineers during infrastructure planning and
- Working with project managers and contractors as infrastructure
- Securing cost estimates and contractors for repair of city
owned buildings and structures.
- Assisting Department Heads in planning future building
and/or repair projects.
- Working with the Planning Commission within the context
of Zoning and other codes.
- Updating Osceola utility system maps as needed