Duties of the Chief Building Inspector
- Performs a variety of duties to include plan reviews,
overseeing the Arkansas Fire Prevention Code compliance on new
construction and remodeling.
- Responsible for performing electrical, plumbing, and HVAC and
structural inspections on residential, commercial and industrial
- Inspects and regulates the International Property Maintenance
- Maintains yearly State of Arkansas Plumbing and HVAC Inspector
- Maintains the lateral capability of performing all phases of
Residential and Commercial inspections from job start to finish.
Also acts as liaison between citizens of Osceola and the Osceola
Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Adjustment.